This is Part 7 of ServiceNow System Administration Training. This training is about Service Catalog.
Please Note : This training has been prepared in Orlando version of ServiceNow.
About The Training
This training will cover everything you need to know in order to get started with administering a ServiceNow instance. You will learn how ServiceNow works and how to properly configure and customize the platform.
The training has been designed to cover all the topics required to learn to pass ServiceNow System Administrator exam. In addition, I have also added Knowledge Check sessions in which you can check your knowledge after completing couple of videos.
Understanding of ITIL concepts and common IT principles will help you to understand better.
Topics of this Complete Training:
– Introduction of the course
– Platform Overview and Architecture
– User Interface and Branding
– List and Filters
– Task Management
– Knowledge Management
– Service Catalog
– Tables and Fields
– Access Control List
– Data Import
– Update Sets
– Platform Stats
– Scripting in ServiceNow
– Custom Application Development
Who should watch the Training:
– Anyone interested in becoming a ServiceNow administrator or developer
– Anyone who wants to begin your path for growing your career in ServiceNow
– Professionals who wants to pass the ServiceNow certified System Administrator exam
#SAASWITHSERVICENOW #ServiceNowSystemAdministrationTraining #ServiceNowJobs #LearnServiceNow