The MCI Nursing Institute provide high quality, concurrent education to all its students there by crafting a breed of exceptionally skilled, technically abreast & innovative nursing professionals. The main purpose of MCI is to equip the medical field with qualified Graduate and Post Graduate nursing professionals in central level and Abroad Nursing competitive exams. MCI aims to meet the growing needs of medical education & concurrent health needs with the latest technologies in restorative treatments. We provide value-based education to the students, to mould out of them citizens who would bring pride to the country. ..
MCI Nursing Institute is a premier nursing institute in Kota All nursing Competitive exam preparation. The MCI believes that undergraduate nursing programmer is broad based education directed towards helping the student in their all around development. The faculty take pride in their profession in fulfilling personal, social and professional obligation so as to respond to national aspiration. This will make Indian professionals, globally present and emerge as global leaders. The academy believes that the teachers have responsibilities to be the role model and create learning environment that enable students to acquire self-directed learning and foster an attitude of lifelong learning. It is brought to you by a team which includes educators & trainers who are passionate about the use of technology in simplifying education. MCI offers the best & comprehensive online test series for various competitive exams.
The Various Staff Nurse Govt. Job scopes are, OT Staff Nurse Vacancy, Nursing Vacancy, ISRO Vacancy, Govt Jobs for B.Sc Nursing, Nurses play a prominent role in the field of Medical Care and Health Care. Nursing has become a Profession which has a large number of Job Opportunities in today’s job market. Although there are lot of private hospitals in and around our country, the nursing candidates and nursing professionals prefer Govt Hospitals. They are interested to work in the government hospitals, health care organizations, Medical Institutions due to various reasons. There are many vacancies for the Posts of Staff Nurses in the Government Organizations like Govt Hospitals, Nursing homes, Clinics. The Requirement for the Staff Nurses has been increasing every day. Hence, there are many recruitment and vacancy for nursing posts. Many Government Organizations provide Jobs for Nursing Staff in India. Most of the nursing candidates do not know the job opportunities for nurses , Nursing Practitioners, Nursing Staff, Registered Nurses, Pediatric Nurses, Contract Basis Nurses, and various other nursing candidates in India. Without knowing this, the nursing candidates are going aboard such as USA, UK, Singapore, UAE, Europe, Saudi Arabia, Canada, Dubai and various other countries to work there. Nurses will have a Good Career
SCOPE IN YOUR HAND
• Are you a Nursing Student ?
• Are you looking for Staff Nurse Recruitment sectors ?
• Did you complete your minimum Educational Qualification in Nursing such as Diploma Nursing or ANM Vacancy or GNM or B.SC Nursing, M.Sc Nursing or any other Nursing Courses ?
• Here, we are providing you the Nursing Govt Recruitment areas in our Website.
• Every Day, Lakes of Job Opportunities are emerging The Nursing Candidates such as: Registered Nurses, Male Nurses, Female Nurses, Nursing Practitioners, Contract Basis Nurses, OT Staff Nurses, Nursing Staff and many other nursing candidates have a Good Career Opportunities in many Top Organizations, Central Government Nursing Jobs, Health Care Centers such as ESIC, NRHM, NUHM, NHM, AIIMS, CRPF, UPSC, SSC, SSSC, NSG, LIC, DSSSB, BCCL, Govt Nursing Schools, Indian Army, Indian Navy, Indian Air Force, Military Hospital, Railway Hospitals, Indian Railways RRB, RRC, Railway Hospitals, and State Government Jobs or Public Service Commissions such as Kerala PSC, APPSC, TSPSC, KPSC, HPPSC, TNPSC, RPSC, etc.., We will also prepare you for the Railway Jobs in various States such as AP, Goa, UP, MP, Delhi, Kerala, Bangalore, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Rajasthan, Bhopal and various other places.
• There are lot of fields for the B.Sc Nursing, M.Sc Nursing, ANM, GNM, Diploma Nursing, and all other Nursing Courses in India.
Finally, I would say that come and join us for better education for better tomorrow and make a bright career in the field of Nursing.
Ashok Kr. Sahu [Director]
Selected as Nursing Tutor in multiple Exams
MCI Nursing Institute, Kota
HOD in Medical surgical nursing
M.Sc.in Psychiatric Nursing