How is your situation? You can schedule an appointment with one of our Financial Advisors to look at your situation and help you plan for your future. Click on this link:
Troy Sharpe, CFP®, recently read an article online where a 58-year-old man with $1.4 million saved up asked if he had enough to retire. He had $700,000 in a 401(k) account and $700,000 in a non-qualified account.
The analysis is part of what we at Oak Harvest call a Retirement 360 plan, a customized solution aimed squarely at your retirement needs.
Retirement 360 Plan
Instead of trying to fit you into a box, Oak Harvest builds the box around you. So, no two plans are exactly alike. We tailor investments, income, tax-reduction, safety, long-term care and legacy solutions around your retirement vision and goals.
It starts with a discussion about your retirement vision. A retirement vision is the most critical element of a Retirement 360 plan because it allows us to clearly identify specific goals, allowing our team to get to the root of what is important to you.
When the appropriate strategies are agreed upon, it’s time to discuss which tools are appropriate to complete the plan. Stocks, bonds, CDs, annuities and mutual funds are nothing more than financial tools that can be used inside your Oak Harvest Retirement Plan to accomplish your vision and goals.
When your Oak Harvest Retirement 360 Plan is complete, you have a clear financial path that can help provide peace of mind. We will build each component that you may need for your specific circumstance:
– You will have in front of you a simple, easy-to-understand retirement income plan.
– You will have an investment strategy appropriately fitting your investment objectives and risk profile.
– You will have a Social Security strategy that’s designed to maximize your life savings — not just your Social Security benefits.
– You will have a long-term care strategy that’s designed to maximize and protect your retirement against future medical costs.
– Your legacy desires will be addressed by a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional who coordinates and works with attorneys who draft the appropriate legal tools, if needed.
Once complete, your Oak Harvest Retirement Plan flows into a monitoring process where adjustments can be made when the investment, tax or legal landscape change. It’s reviewed frequently with you by your dedicated team, which includes your advisor, the investment team, and our services team.
Should you consider building a customized Retirement 360 Plan that goes beyond allocating funds to truly fit your needs and your retirement vision? Contact us and schedule a free consultation about you and your situation:
#buildingwealth #retirementplanning #retirementincome